Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Has anyone ever thought their home was haunted???
#14

farmerdan69 Wrote:
NegPhil Wrote:Framerdan69, your story is certainly creepy but it does not sound like a traditional "haunting". Perhaps you should investigate the situation with the prior tenants.

Yikes, I just had a thought. I hope it was water that was dripping on your face.

Well, the guy is dead and the wife is in a nursing home. And I sure as hell don't want to tell her that her deceased husband was cheating on her.

I'm pretty sure is was water, no colour/odor (but I did think the worst when I first woke up)

Should I ask how did he die, where did he die? Let me guess...he drowned himself in his bathtub? Or perhaps he asphyxiated himself ala Michael Hutchence with one of his whips? Shiver>>>
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)