09-28-2007, 10:10 AM
I'm sure the show'll be up soon, D. :thumb: Everyone needs to grab it when it is up (especially the DVD - then you can all comment on how great the left side balcony camera work is 8) )
Not wanting to rub salt in the wound, trevor, but we were all saying how much you'd love it here! If you thought that museum in Amsterdam was beautiful, you should have seen the buildings in the main square today!
hock: They were superb!
trevor Wrote:Zenith Wrote:We're in Brussels, now (it's raining again...). I'm looking forward to tonight, and I have my fingers crossed for 'Escape is at hand...' tonight.
Have fun tonight Ben! Say hi to the guys for me! You know there is no other place I would rather be then to be with the boys in Brussels! :oops:
Not wanting to rub salt in the wound, trevor, but we were all saying how much you'd love it here! If you thought that museum in Amsterdam was beautiful, you should have seen the buildings in the main square today!
hock: They were superb!

