09-24-2007, 08:01 AM
:jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :thumb:
Mann Bammm, excellent show and again feels great I am at the start of a new hiptour. 5 shows ahead. The band told us they are looking forward to get ready for Paradiso.
I definately need to talk to the girls I have met in Atlanta! That is awesome to meet them here! Hey Chris are you already in Amsterdam right now?
Cheers and lets get ready for Paradiso!
Paul
Mann Bammm, excellent show and again feels great I am at the start of a new hiptour. 5 shows ahead. The band told us they are looking forward to get ready for Paradiso.
I definately need to talk to the girls I have met in Atlanta! That is awesome to meet them here! Hey Chris are you already in Amsterdam right now?
Cheers and lets get ready for Paradiso!
Paul
chris Wrote:That's the correct setlist.
Good show in a smallish venue... with very few people. There was a big football match today so a lot of people spent it drinking and by time the show rolled around they either didn't come, or were rather subdued in their actions.
Anywho... it was nice to meet/se again a few Hipbasers - Debbie, Naomi, Joanne, Mike and Paul!

