08-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Thanks for filling me in on Bonds. It sounds like he's the inspiration for that movie that Bernie Mac made a few years ago called Mr. 3000. This part from Jenna really sounds like the movie:
I wonder if Bonds has considered suing the movie producers for copyright infringement?
I'm surprised that MLB (I actually had to google "MLB" because I didn't know what the letters stood for) didn't start testing for steroid use until 2002. I suppose that the use of performance enhancing drugs is more accepted (or at least overlooked) in professional sports than it is in amateur sports.
Quote:One stunning example is his current stance concerning the Hall of Fame. As of now, Bonds will not donate his uniform or other artifacts once he is voted in. He plans to sell them for figures in the millions.
I wonder if Bonds has considered suing the movie producers for copyright infringement?
I'm surprised that MLB (I actually had to google "MLB" because I didn't know what the letters stood for) didn't start testing for steroid use until 2002. I suppose that the use of performance enhancing drugs is more accepted (or at least overlooked) in professional sports than it is in amateur sports.

