Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

07/21/07: Cadott: Rock Fest
#3

I haven't been able to find a real review of this thing anywhere online yet, however there was an interesting comment someone posted after an article in the local newspaper:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.chippewa.com/articles/2007/07/18/news/867y.txt">http://www.chippewa.com/articles/2007/0 ... s/867y.txt</a><!-- m -->

"We would like to say that Rock Fest was the best concert we've ever been to. The volunteers were exremely nice and kept the camp ground amazingly clean. We were very dissapointed with the crowd when The Hip performed. As there first appearance, they were treated with hate and when they asked if the crowd if they wanted an encore-with no reply. Instead of playing their best song " Blowin High Dough", they packed up and left. I was ashamed of being there at that point. The Hip are an extremely talented and kickin band with high respect around MOST of the world..."

I'm sorry to hear this, if it's accurate. But at the same time, I'm not surprised that this crowd wasn't very receptive to the Hip.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)