Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

05/12/07: Chicago: House Of Blues
#23

FighterAndLover Wrote:
CB Wrote:We met the muskegon guys.

The only people i regret meeting was the 3 people in front of us, a bald heavy guy, a drunk girl who just shoved people out of the way to step in front of everyone, then had so much to drink she fell down on everyone, and kept falling down on us, we had to hold her up a half dozen times during the concert. Her bald friend she was with kept getting in our faces singing at us which id rather hear gord, not some drunk in my face.

All in all great show and cant wait till my next one.

I think those were the people I was talking about. I thought they were from Muskegon, no?

If those were the drunk guys/girl I'm thinking of, I think you might have been right next to me- I had to light blue hat second row in front of Gord.
Yes i seem to remember you. I had the Summer Fling 06 tour shirt on that night. Basically do you remember seeing the girl fall down on everyone. Bc she was so obnoxious no one offered to help her up everyone just moved out of the way, unfortunately she still got up and stood in front of me and kept leaning back on me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)