Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Miss USA Booed
#16

tigerthelion Wrote:
skippy the wonder dog Wrote:
tigerthelion Wrote:I'm racist because I don't support criminals? HAHAHA, thanks for that laugh. Big Grin

I'd guess that you're racist because you declared that Mexicans are asswipes.

Presumably you wouldn't be so hard on the dirtbag border hoppers if they weren't a bunch of fucking wetback spics.

But I'm just guessing.

So you support them booing a US citizen for no other reason than they are angry at that citizen's govermnent?

He actually didn't say that. It's the 'Mexican asswipe' language they're taking issue with, and rightly so.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)