05-23-2007, 09:54 AM
There was a release in 1994 that was called "Into the Black" an electric tribute to Neil Young on which I think had a better line up (at the time?). The listing is as follows:
Mr Soul- Skydiggers
Like as Hurricane- Barney Bentall and the Legendary Hearts
The need and the Damage Done-OLP
F%$^in up- Junkhouse
I've been waiting for you- Blue Rodeo
When you dance I can really Love- Big Sugar
Tonight's the Night- Colin Linden
Albuquerque-Trebel Charger
Cortez the Killer- 54-40
Burned-Chocolatey (which I belive are some members of BNL)
Coupe De Ville- The Philosopher Kings
Look out for my Love- hHEad
Cinnamon Girl- Andy Curran
Down by the River- Wild T and the SPirit
The Loner- Randy Bachman
Southern Man- Mystery Machine
Prisoners of Rock 'N' Roll- Art Bergmann/ One Fee Fall
Mr Soul- Skydiggers
Like as Hurricane- Barney Bentall and the Legendary Hearts
The need and the Damage Done-OLP
F%$^in up- Junkhouse
I've been waiting for you- Blue Rodeo
When you dance I can really Love- Big Sugar
Tonight's the Night- Colin Linden
Albuquerque-Trebel Charger
Cortez the Killer- 54-40
Burned-Chocolatey (which I belive are some members of BNL)
Coupe De Ville- The Philosopher Kings
Look out for my Love- hHEad
Cinnamon Girl- Andy Curran
Down by the River- Wild T and the SPirit
The Loner- Randy Bachman
Southern Man- Mystery Machine
Prisoners of Rock 'N' Roll- Art Bergmann/ One Fee Fall

