05-11-2007, 01:36 PM
I don't know how to get people to watch this...
It's not the safest video for kids...
But its completely appropriate for ages 14+ I'd day
This a really cool video about the Internet and whatnot.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOFTQpNhsWE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOFTQpNhsWE</a><!-- m -->
I didn't post this in the youtube thread, because i though that this could spark some meaningful (and probably awkward) discussions.
It's not the safest video for kids...
But its completely appropriate for ages 14+ I'd day
This a really cool video about the Internet and whatnot.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOFTQpNhsWE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOFTQpNhsWE</a><!-- m -->
I didn't post this in the youtube thread, because i though that this could spark some meaningful (and probably awkward) discussions.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston

