05-09-2007, 05:32 PM
.....this friday i will be in Toronto at the new BMO Stadium for a friendly match between Argentina and Canada. I know soccer isn't big here in Canada but my father was born/raised in Argentina and I can remember following every World Cup/Argentina squad since I was a kid. I won't ramble on about how passionate we are when it comes to Argentine soccer (or futbol) because i don't want to bore you all to death but this Friday will be special for me and my dad. We also grabbed a 5 ticket package for the Under 20 World Cup which includes the final so hopefully we'll get a second chance to see Argentina play live. They've won 4 of the last 6 under 20 World Cups so i like our chances.
Just had to share that with you all, i'm so stoked for this! :jump Anyone else going to any U-20 World Cup matches or this fridays friendly for that matter? Also, any soccer fans close to the Ottawa area, in June there will be a Canada v.s USA friendly which will be a great game.
VAMOS ARGENTINO! :rambo:
Just had to share that with you all, i'm so stoked for this! :jump Anyone else going to any U-20 World Cup matches or this fridays friendly for that matter? Also, any soccer fans close to the Ottawa area, in June there will be a Canada v.s USA friendly which will be a great game.
VAMOS ARGENTINO! :rambo:

