Poll: Which song do you think is better? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ahead By A Century
0%
0
0%
Emporer Penguin
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Match up #47
#9

Corby Wrote:
ShannonW Wrote:I voted for Penguin thinking my vote wouldn't matter because I'd be so far in the minority!

I think more of the die-hards like Penguin, but I do believe that Century probably has more popularity overall. I voted Penguin because I honestly think its a better song, but I hope Century puts up a good fight.

Agreed. Penguin is a relative unknown beyond die-hards, and it's exclusion from Yer Favourites speaks to that. For my money though, it is easily one of the best songs they've ever written. An easy choice for me, but it will be interesting to see how this plays out, as ABAC is a heavyweight.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)