Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

04/20/07: Boston: Avalon
#17

We arrived in Boston very early (1ish) for fear of traffic with the game....got a chance to check out the venue early while they were setting up. That place was way too small, imo. I did get right up front though and I Loved the Marley cover! Even if he is a white guy from Canada, I think Robert Nesta would be proud!....and let's not forget, he was half white. I am partial to anything Marley..even my daughter's name was inspired by him... this IS Love!
I didn't think the sound was that bad from where I was.
My Husband had a Leafs jersey on and he had never,in his life, been asked so many times, "Are you Canadian?" YES and proud of it! (His nickname was Gilmour all night!) What a great show! Gordie is so much fun to watch! This band is so tight! I can't wait to see them again!
I agree about the merchandise...I did buy two shirts in ATL though 'just because'
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)