04-26-2007, 10:20 AM
I agree!!! Great Show! This was our third show. We flew up from Florida. We gave up waiting for them to come that far south so we drove up to Atlanta for our first show. We decided to fly up to Boston and Hampton Beach (I am from the area originally). We are longtime fans after living in Canada from '93-'96 + I married a Canadian (with big hands :wink: !!) When we got to Hampton, we were immediately greeted with "you were in front of us last night!" We met some great people!!!! My husband was wearing the Gilmour jersey.
I am trying to locate the very nice couple who took my picture with Rob. I remember faces better than names so am hoping it might be you!
xoxo
Trina
I am trying to locate the very nice couple who took my picture with Rob. I remember faces better than names so am hoping it might be you!
xoxo
Trina
bobnfran Wrote:This was by far the best of the 4 shows we saw....for us. It was the right combination of things. It was a beautiful day. 76 degrees in April! We got to the show early. Hung out and met tons of new people (hip fans) and with people we had previously met at shows.......It was sure great to meet so many nice people…Melissa and Nick, Murray and his gang, Trina and her man with the big hands.And seeing all the other people we’ve met along the way on our HipTrips…Rhonda and Dwight, Jeff, Chris, Brian and Jill. And of course all the other people whose names escape me!!
Peace…
Fran


And seeing all the other people we’ve met along the way on our HipTrips…Rhonda and Dwight, Jeff, Chris, Brian and Jill. And of course all the other people whose names escape me!!