Poll: Which song do you think is better? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cordelia
0%
0
0%
It Can't Be Nashville Every Night
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Match up #44
#16

FighterAndLover Wrote:
tommygunn Wrote:
FighterAndLover Wrote:Nashville is one of my favourite tunes, I'm gonna have to dig up the "IBE Favorite song" thread to find out for sure, though.
You're goin' to have to look in that old thread to see if it's one of your fav tunes? okay... Confusedcratch:

I don't know how you misunderstood my post so horribly. What I meant was that I was going to look in the old thread to see how popular Nashville was vs. the other songs on IBE, because I always thought it was one of the favorites among hipbase members.
That wasn't what you said though.. You said it was one of your fav tunes, not hipbase members. Re-read your post.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)