04-24-2007, 09:40 AM
What a BLAST!!!
First road trip to see the band - came down from Toronto.
That was my fourth show...and the smallest venue yet! It is soooo much more fun to be so close to the stage. Wife and I were dancing up a storm.
The boys put on a great show once again....I don't know how they can keep it so real night after night on a tour like this. I too saw Paul walking around on Ocean Boulevard at 7:45pm looking for a bite to eat! They can't do that in any Canadian city...they would be mobbed. I bet they like the relative obscurity that some of these smaller gigs offer.
My wife freaked when they played her favourite - Dire Wolf. She almost went up to Paul behind the Casino in the afternoon to put in her request but chickened out. Played my favourite - Locked In The Trunk!!
Met some great guys/girls from Halifax and Waterville before the show!
I hope that the Hip keep playing for a long time yet...I want to make Hip road trips my number one priority!!
Cheers
First road trip to see the band - came down from Toronto.
That was my fourth show...and the smallest venue yet! It is soooo much more fun to be so close to the stage. Wife and I were dancing up a storm.
The boys put on a great show once again....I don't know how they can keep it so real night after night on a tour like this. I too saw Paul walking around on Ocean Boulevard at 7:45pm looking for a bite to eat! They can't do that in any Canadian city...they would be mobbed. I bet they like the relative obscurity that some of these smaller gigs offer.
My wife freaked when they played her favourite - Dire Wolf. She almost went up to Paul behind the Casino in the afternoon to put in her request but chickened out. Played my favourite - Locked In The Trunk!!
Met some great guys/girls from Halifax and Waterville before the show!
I hope that the Hip keep playing for a long time yet...I want to make Hip road trips my number one priority!!
Cheers

