04-15-2007, 10:50 PM
Hi Folks,
I just want everybody to know that I've asked Chris to remove my username from the Goals graphic on the fund-raiser page.
I really appreciate the thought of trying to repay me for the money I put in getting the cassette, but as I stated in my original announcement, re-couping my costs is the last thing on my mind, and I'd prefer all money raised go to the tracker & it's costs. I've told Chris that however he wants to apply the money towards the tracker is fine with me (beit Front-end/Back-end hardware upgrades etc.)
It has been amazing to watch the community rally like this. When the bank was at about $250, I emailed Chris telling him I had thought that it would be next weekend before the original goal of $150 was reached. I certainly stand corrected.......
So I just want to let you all know that all donations have, and will continue to be, going towards the tracker to keep this community sharing the music! :thumb:
http://www.hipfans.com/donate
I just want everybody to know that I've asked Chris to remove my username from the Goals graphic on the fund-raiser page.
I really appreciate the thought of trying to repay me for the money I put in getting the cassette, but as I stated in my original announcement, re-couping my costs is the last thing on my mind, and I'd prefer all money raised go to the tracker & it's costs. I've told Chris that however he wants to apply the money towards the tracker is fine with me (beit Front-end/Back-end hardware upgrades etc.)
It has been amazing to watch the community rally like this. When the bank was at about $250, I emailed Chris telling him I had thought that it would be next weekend before the original goal of $150 was reached. I certainly stand corrected.......
So I just want to let you all know that all donations have, and will continue to be, going towards the tracker to keep this community sharing the music! :thumb:
http://www.hipfans.com/donate

