Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Splitting MP3's
#1

I'm looking for some assitance in splitting up an mp3 show. I checked out Grooveless' post on ripping audio from DVD. I don't want to use CDwave, because the file is in mp3 format and I'd hate to make the decompression/recompresion worse. Does anyone know of any good, freeware MP3 splitters? Prefereably one where I can designate all of the splits and not just blindly pick split times or split size. Thanks for any help.

For those interested, it is Metallica's show at the Rock-Am Ring Festival in Nürburgring, Germany on 06/03/06. Along with a normal setlist, they played Master of Puppets in its entirety. Almost a 2.5 hr show! There is about 15 secs of dead air during "Battery", but the sound quality is excellent, a bit much on the low end, but I enjoy this type of music sounding "bass-y". It is located here. I'm not sure how long it will be available. I guess a video was posted, but it was taken down pretty quick.

Cheers!

Chad
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)