Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Tragically Hip 2007-03-08 Harro East Ballroom
#15

chris Wrote:
Pudge7681 Wrote:I got in just fine now and I have downloaded the show. I'm psyched to now have access to such a wealth of Hip Shows. Anyone know when the video will be up for this show. Could have sworn I saw video equipment there and I know someone else said the same.
Firm timelines for release dates of audio and/or videos will be established as soon as someone steps up and offers to pay me, and the other tapers/editors each a salary of $100,000 per year.

Just because it was taped, doesn't mean it will be shared.... if the tapers aren't sharers... or aren't aware of our network, etc.

Purely out of curiosity, chris: How long does it take to edit a multicam show once you've got all the footage together? The Fort York DVD you did for example?
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)