Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

02/08/07: Toronto: Air Canada Centre
#62

ceebuler Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
laliber Wrote:
sean.bonner Wrote:Chris's final post / 5000th wasn't even a review.

...dick.

there is a little more about it (I’m done) here.....
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hipfans.com/">http://www.hipfans.com/</a><!-- m -->


I find this quite sad....not because I particularly care if another fan is giving up the Hip, but because the solution seems as though it could be far less drastic; how about just going to Hip shows to enjoy them, and leaving the video camera at home. Your complaints seem to be more about filming the shows than anything. I imagine filming all the shows would be exhausting, so stop doing it! I guarantee you'll regret it if you pass up the Hip the next time they're in town.
CB

What he said.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)