02-09-2007, 09:27 AM
You know I was holding back , but a Ramones pun deserves a thumbs up.
I stand by what I said earlier -- I wish I had been there. Because for every fan of the rocking standards The Hip play, there are folks who really really dig the lighter stuff. And then there are some who realize that hearing Fiddlers is always going to be special, no matter how many times it's been played on this tour.
Now I'm gonna have "20-20-24 hours to go" running through my head all day... sigh
Cheers,
Pat
I stand by what I said earlier -- I wish I had been there. Because for every fan of the rocking standards The Hip play, there are folks who really really dig the lighter stuff. And then there are some who realize that hearing Fiddlers is always going to be special, no matter how many times it's been played on this tour.
Now I'm gonna have "20-20-24 hours to go" running through my head all day... sigh
Cheers,
Pat

