Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Killer Whale Tank!!!
#9

schaggs Wrote:I've heard Highway Girl (Double Suicide), and a collection of Fully Completely songs from somewhere in Europe on the radio. Plus a version of NewO into Fire into Nautical and back. you know the one.... "Beauty will save the world, won't it? And Enthusiasm does conquer all, doesn't it?" Although, come to think of it, I haven't found a digital version of it yet... I still have a cassette tape where I taped it off the radio.

I have that version of NOIS on cd... it was released on the nautical Disaster single CD. I bought it as a import here in Canada YEARS ago... I think I was still in HS... Its a great version, recorded on ARA in 1993 I belive.

The did NOIS w/ Nautical the other nite in London - OLD SCHOOL style... brought back some memories.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)