Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

02/08/07: Toronto: Air Canada Centre
#16

BIGVDOGG Wrote:
Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:
chancellor Wrote:I'm heading down there with thehip11 we have RFLR Row 1 seats 43-44

Keep your hands down eh...I'm two rows behind you in 45 & 46.

Anyone know how off centre these seats are?
Better yet, can anyone tell me how many seats there are in a row?

The floorplans on TicketBastard and The ACC's website don't say and I get the feeling it's going to be a loud night if we are right in front of the right stack.

t. Cry
hey trevor...im thinking your on the far right probably on the aisle.you guys figure out a meeting spot?

Yeah I thought so too but we have seats 45-46. So if there were equal numbers of seats between the three sections, then 15-15-15 doesn't work. If it is 20-20-20 we are in a good spot.

...of course it could be 15-20-15 in which case we are pretty close to the aisle (and that booming loud stack!!!)
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)