Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

02/06/07: Hamilton: Copps Coliseum
#17

Great show, Gord danced with a bra thown on stage for quite some time...hilarious! Happy B-day too! The sound quality was awesome in there, better than expected for an arena show, at least from the upper bowl where I was. Great seats BTW, awesome view of the whole stage and nobody in front of us. Anyways, from what I can remember...not in order, just to the best of my memory the next morning.

Rink
NOIS
Boots
Ocean
In View
Fully
ABAC
Fiddlers!!!!!!!!!
WC
Springtime
Good Life
Kids
Wheat Kings
100th Meridian
M@W
Family Band
Three Pistols
Blow
**Edit: Forgot about Courage** (that was in the set too!)

Cover (wish I could help here, sorry...sounded awesome)
Grace
Fire
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)