02-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Hi All, it's Sarah & it's been a couple months since I've been on...you know, the normal craziness of life. Anyway, I started a myspace account back around December to keep in touch with my younger brother & sister...
I've found that it's a great way to check out new bands as well as stay in touch with my favorite people.
If any of you have one, I'd love to have you as a "Hip Friend".
Also to any of you who are weary about it, myspace can be a weird place --- but all you really need to do is make your page private & then it won't be open to the crazy mass of teen people.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.myspace.com/tragicallysarah">www.myspace.com/tragicallysarah</a><!-- w -->
Take it easy everyone.
S
PS: who all is coming to Portland in March?
I've found that it's a great way to check out new bands as well as stay in touch with my favorite people.
If any of you have one, I'd love to have you as a "Hip Friend".
Also to any of you who are weary about it, myspace can be a weird place --- but all you really need to do is make your page private & then it won't be open to the crazy mass of teen people.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.myspace.com/tragicallysarah">www.myspace.com/tragicallysarah</a><!-- w -->
Take it easy everyone.
S
PS: who all is coming to Portland in March?

