02-02-2007, 09:47 AM
^ Ah that's why I like it here, I learn something new everyday. *goes to impress the bf with knowledge*
I loved Gord's hankerchief dance, and then at the end he waves it in the air yelling "I surrender! Uncle! UNCLE!" :lol:
Last night I almost kicked the crap out of my computer. It. was. slower. than. a. dead. snail. and wouldn't upload my pictures. :x Maybe it's my internet connection as I only have diet high-speed. I'll could only get a few up this morning.
![[Image: Gord13.jpg]](http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n205/pigography/The%20Tragically%20Hip/Gord13.jpg)
![[Image: GordPaulJohn.jpg]](http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n205/pigography/The%20Tragically%20Hip/GordPaulJohn.jpg)
![[Image: Projection1.jpg]](http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n205/pigography/The%20Tragically%20Hip/Projection1.jpg)
^ Giraffe, hehe.
Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:They were wearing sausage casings? *boke*chris Wrote:The 2 girls standing (satanists) beside you thought you were trying to get a shot of them! Maybe if the jeans had only fit properly... :lol: :lol:The jeans were just one of many issues I had with them... but I'll leave that story for Jeffro to tell. :thumb:
emperor penguin Wrote:Pigography, I met you too, I think it was you who took a picture of my setlist, it was nice to briefly meet you.That was you?! Aww wish I knew that beforehand - well nice to meet you.
I loved Gord's hankerchief dance, and then at the end he waves it in the air yelling "I surrender! Uncle! UNCLE!" :lol:
Last night I almost kicked the crap out of my computer. It. was. slower. than. a. dead. snail. and wouldn't upload my pictures. :x Maybe it's my internet connection as I only have diet high-speed. I'll could only get a few up this morning.
![[Image: Gord13.jpg]](http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n205/pigography/The%20Tragically%20Hip/Gord13.jpg)
![[Image: GordPaulJohn.jpg]](http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n205/pigography/The%20Tragically%20Hip/GordPaulJohn.jpg)
![[Image: Projection1.jpg]](http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n205/pigography/The%20Tragically%20Hip/Projection1.jpg)
^ Giraffe, hehe.

