02-01-2007, 05:37 PM
Duane - we have a great community of tapers/traders, however there are only a few of us who do the DVD authoring.
All shows that are available in the community end up on our Bit Torrent site: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehiptracker.com">www.thehiptracker.com</a><!-- w -->
I maintain the site, but there are a load of people behind the scenes that keep it alive.
And markslog is correct; I have a crapload of other shows to edit/author before I get to the Soo show... however if it is only one angle, it might be out sooner than some of the more involved DVDs.
For reference I suggest you download the Utrecht DVD from last summer.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehiptracker.com/torrents-details.php?id=206">http://www.thehiptracker.com/torrents-d ... php?id=206</a><!-- m -->
And here's are a couple of previews on YouTube:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kxCT-AJ2BDE">http://www.youtube.com/v/kxCT-AJ2BDE</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uMUQQmRRQLM">http://www.youtube.com/v/uMUQQmRRQLM</a><!-- m -->
All shows that are available in the community end up on our Bit Torrent site: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehiptracker.com">www.thehiptracker.com</a><!-- w -->
I maintain the site, but there are a load of people behind the scenes that keep it alive.
And markslog is correct; I have a crapload of other shows to edit/author before I get to the Soo show... however if it is only one angle, it might be out sooner than some of the more involved DVDs.
For reference I suggest you download the Utrecht DVD from last summer.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehiptracker.com/torrents-details.php?id=206">http://www.thehiptracker.com/torrents-d ... php?id=206</a><!-- m -->
And here's are a couple of previews on YouTube:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kxCT-AJ2BDE">http://www.youtube.com/v/kxCT-AJ2BDE</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uMUQQmRRQLM">http://www.youtube.com/v/uMUQQmRRQLM</a><!-- m -->

