01-28-2007, 12:35 AM
Damn, Dreyfuss beat me to it! Stupid high speed connection at home isn't working worth crap anymore. I think this modem is fried. I've got to talk to Sympatico soon. Anyway, while I was struggling for like an hour to connect, here's what a pre-wrote, and now that I've finally connected, I stick by it!
I stole a pen from the restaurant before the show, but forgot to use it to write down the songs! I tried to record it, but screwed up and missed over 1/2 of the show! I can’t tell you the exact setlist, but here’s what I remember off hand, in the best order that I can think of:
The Lonely End Of The Rink
Courage
Grace, Too
Family Band
Boots Or Hearts
Putting Down
Something On
Ahead By A Century
Dire Wolf
New Orleans Is Sinking
World Container
At The Hundredth Meridian (set correct for sure from here on)
38 Years Old
In View
Locked In The Trunk Of A Car
Bobcaygeon
Yer Not The Ocean
50 Mission Cap
Fire In The Hole
Encore:
Sudbury Saturday Night (with Kathleen Edwards and all of her “sizzling hot band”; Paul sang a verse again!)
On The Verge
Blow At High Dough
For me, this show was an excellent end to an incredible week. My wife’s feeling a little under the weather with a bit of flu or something. She’s been great to me and my Hip addiction this week, so I’d better go take care of her for a while! I’ll probably post one of my extremely long-winded and ridiculously boring reviews in the morning. Good night!
I stole a pen from the restaurant before the show, but forgot to use it to write down the songs! I tried to record it, but screwed up and missed over 1/2 of the show! I can’t tell you the exact setlist, but here’s what I remember off hand, in the best order that I can think of:
The Lonely End Of The Rink
Courage
Grace, Too
Family Band
Boots Or Hearts
Putting Down
Something On
Ahead By A Century
Dire Wolf
New Orleans Is Sinking
World Container
At The Hundredth Meridian (set correct for sure from here on)
38 Years Old
In View
Locked In The Trunk Of A Car
Bobcaygeon
Yer Not The Ocean
50 Mission Cap
Fire In The Hole
Encore:
Sudbury Saturday Night (with Kathleen Edwards and all of her “sizzling hot band”; Paul sang a verse again!)
On The Verge
Blow At High Dough
For me, this show was an excellent end to an incredible week. My wife’s feeling a little under the weather with a bit of flu or something. She’s been great to me and my Hip addiction this week, so I’d better go take care of her for a while! I’ll probably post one of my extremely long-winded and ridiculously boring reviews in the morning. Good night!

