Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ARA '97 Vancouver Setlist
#5

Kincher Wrote:Thanks for the link TLB, so far I have Grace, Springtime, Blow, ABAC, Bones, Gift Shop, NOIS, Three Pistols from an old UBC review and confirmed 700 Ft. Ceiling from another review. So from the looks of the other ARA shows that is about half the set.

I can distinctly recall two songs that I had never heard before at this show. I'm pretty sure the first one was "Save the Planet", which only stood out from being a "hey, what song is this?" kind of song. The second new song had a part in it that blew the audience away, in a "what the hell just happened there?" moment. I'm pretty sure that song was "Bobcaygeon".

-jf
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)