Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ARA '97 Vancouver Setlist
#1

I began compiling a list of all the different songs I have heard in the 5 Hip shows I have seen in the last 10 years. So far 49 different songs over 4 shows since '99. But I cannot find a setlist for the '97 ARA show at Thunderbird Stadium in Vancouver. I swear I found one somewhere online a few years ago but can't find anything through a search of the forums, setlist archive or the thehip.com. So does anyone else have any further info. I am fairly certain most of the standards were played and I think I remember 700 ft. ceiling and Three Pistols were played. So any other info would be more than welcome.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)