01-18-2007, 06:36 PM
The mic attaches directly to the top of the camera through the AI shoe...
Both were available at Henry's and The Sony Store.
I've always used a secondary audio source, as they've always been available... but the mic on its own is pretty damn good. Not excellent if you're standing next to the speaker stacks, but everywhere else it's been good.
I'll see if I can dig out a recording just using that mic - and get it to you.
Both were available at Henry's and The Sony Store.
I've always used a secondary audio source, as they've always been available... but the mic on its own is pretty damn good. Not excellent if you're standing next to the speaker stacks, but everywhere else it's been good.
I'll see if I can dig out a recording just using that mic - and get it to you.

