Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

01/14/07: Edmonton: Rexall Place
#20

Not to seem selfish, but I really think Fiddler's should have been left for the club shows. Hearing people scream "I LOVE YOU GORD" and the usual "YEAAAH WOOOOOO" in the middle of that song kind of kills the mood for me, and it's just so fucking disrespectful. Yeah, you're excited, just...leave it for the next song, okay? I guess the same could be said for any slow song, really, but...yeah.

It bugged me is all.

As for people playing video games in the merch line, hey, I had my DS along for the pre-show wait in Grande Prairie, ain't nothing wrong with killing time! If they'd been playing during the show, well, that's another story. Also, if you're objecting to the fact that they had PSPs (as you rightly should), that's another other story altogether.

I do go on.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)