12-22-2006, 10:42 AM
Hey everyone,
I am currently trying to put all of my parents old home videos onto my mac so I can edit them together. however, I have run out of space on my harddrive and do not want to buy more storage. Do any of you know if it is possible to burn the files to DVD then rip them back onto your system at a later date? I have tried, but I just get the VOB files which final cut pro doesn't recognize.
Thanks for your help!
I am currently trying to put all of my parents old home videos onto my mac so I can edit them together. however, I have run out of space on my harddrive and do not want to buy more storage. Do any of you know if it is possible to burn the files to DVD then rip them back onto your system at a later date? I have tried, but I just get the VOB files which final cut pro doesn't recognize.
Thanks for your help!

