Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

missing ya Rory

Quote:Actually, I think you misunderstood me. If I am siding with anyone, it would be the tapers as I am one of them - the informal 'team' that has established itself as the producers & distributors of most bootlegs these days.

This team shouldn't take crap like this from people like you, but it's bound to happen. This team shouldn't have to stick up for themselves regarding their recordings and intentions, but somehow they end up doing just that.

Actually Tony I thought I was also a taper? I am pretty sure the the boots from Calgary and Regina 2002 that are floating around were shows I taped and released with a little help from Peter. I am pretty sure we talked about our recording gear and getting it into the New City and Whiskey shows while we were smokin a fatty down the street. So I am a taper just not part of the team?

More of this team shit. I am surprized you guys can walk with heads that large. All hail the mighty hip tapers club. May we be blessed with whatever boots they decide we are worthy of :roll:

Quote:You know bauer, it's funny how cordial you were in person at the Calgary show but once you get behind a keyboard and computer screen, the facade disappears.

I am always nice in person as anyone who has actually met me can atest. I was cordial to you, Mark and bigA (and you were cordial to me) because startin something may have gotten us in trouble or worse ejected from the show. I was there to see The Hip and as far as I was concerned what happened between me and Mark was ancient history and it was until Chris dug this thread up with a little malicious intent.

If you read the thread you would see that Mark and I came to an agreement and traded tapes.

I will see you again Tony.
Thread Closed


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)