Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#16

chris Wrote:Speaking of Oink... anyone wanna send an invite my way? It seems that I didn't visit regularly enough and my account got deleted. Sad

But sticking with this thread, it is very easy to select just the file components that you want in Azurues - just double click on the torrent in the main window and a whole slew of options open up to you.

Chris I found this on the Oink site. I am not a member but wanted to see what it was so I googled it.

If you have an OiNK account that is currently disabled, please speak with a moderator in #oink-help. Do not seek a new invitation, you won't be able to use it anyway.

On topic:
Bit Tornado users have the ability to pick and choose what to download or not as well as give priority to files etc. I believe there is an options button or something like that when you open the torrent. I don't know off hand as I don't torrent on this laptop but it is not hard to find.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)