Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

'Song Of The Day' Thread

sean.bonner Wrote:I was in high school when these started. I would literally wake up, see if the website was updated, then use an "All Sound Recorder" to capture the mp3 while I got ready for the day. Then I would run the mp3 through Audacity and edit it down, then I'd load it to my iPod so that I would have the Song-Of-The-Day every day. I rarely missed a day. I also pretty much harassed Dave into posting songs from Saint John 2004. He eventually put up the whole show.

I haven't gone through these in a while. I should definitely get these back on my listening device.

is that Saint John show on the archive?
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)