Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fully & Completely podcast
#1

Not sure if this has already been posted, but I recently came across a cool Hip podcast on iTunes where they analyze the band's entire discography. I have no idea who Greg LeGros and Jamie Dew are, but I'm liking it so far. For those who are fans of the Scott Aukerman/Adam Scott podcast "U Talkin' U2 to Me" (or their corresponding R.E.M. podcast), this one follows a similar format. Each album gets its own episode where they dissect the music and discuss what was happening in pop culture during that time and the impact the albums had on their lives, etc...

They're up to 9 episodes so far with Phantom Power being the most recent. These guys aren't nearly as funny as the two Scotts mind you, but I think they do a good job with their analysis.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/fully-and-completely/id1333649980">https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/ful ... 1333649980</a><!-- m -->
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)