11-23-2006, 01:41 AM
Well...I'm a long way from buying any art of that caliber (a long, long way), but I did recently purchase some work by Tom Thompson...a lovely 2007 calendar...one of those little gift/calendar shops was recently set up (pre Xmas) in the local mall...I was checking out a few calendars and spied the TT collection. There are some real nice prints, and it's a decent size too...hopefully this will add a hint of sophistication to my kitchen area!
Oh, and in the biography on the back, they recount the story of his "accidental" death....I may have to find the company's website and send them a link to the real story (right Stephen)...
Jay
Oh, and in the biography on the back, they recount the story of his "accidental" death....I may have to find the company's website and send them a link to the real story (right Stephen)...
Jay

