Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bootleg Club - First Edition, Volume 08
#4

Haven't watched it, but have been listening. This show is fun to listen to, the ladies sure 'love Gord', even with the missed lyrics at the start of Ahead By A Century. Love the length of the 2000 set lists. I'm very pleased with the mix of this one as well, Kate is mixed way down. Her dominance in the 2000 Winnipeg War Child concert makes it almost unlistenable for me. I remember not enjoying her back up vocals at the 2000 show I attended, they just don't mesh well with the band in my opinion. I do like the addition of the keyboard to the line up, it also worked for the 2009 theatre tour.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)