11-09-2006, 08:42 AM
ok so it is obvious that most if not all of you are doing the torrent thing, I'm unable to do this because I only have a computer at work, and I asked our network guy about dl'ing some torrent software but it is a no go.
So unfortunately for me I am back to square 1. I really hate to be a pain in the ass, but if anybody out there is willing to burn me a couple of shows (with the female backing singer) on cd I'd greatly appreciate it and try to make it worth your time and effort somehow.
otherwise admin you may as well delete the thread whenever you want
So unfortunately for me I am back to square 1. I really hate to be a pain in the ass, but if anybody out there is willing to burn me a couple of shows (with the female backing singer) on cd I'd greatly appreciate it and try to make it worth your time and effort somehow.
otherwise admin you may as well delete the thread whenever you want

