11-25-2013, 11:31 AM
Wow! That's a lot!
I bought in used record store in Arizona. It's from a MuchMusic tv broadcast which aired in 1990. Also includes interviews with the band and music vides from a MM spotlight ( Small town Bringdown, Last American Exit, Blow at High Dough, and about 90% of New Orleans is sinking. As well as the the 2 songs The Hip performed on Saturday Night Live.
Set List:
Crack My Spine Like A Whip
She Didn't Know
Highway Girl
It's Just Aswell
Boots Or Hearts
Trickle Down
Get Back Again
Three Pistols
Fight
Thirty-Eight Years Old
Blow At High Dough
I'll Believe In You
New Orleans Is Sinking
On The Verge
I bought in used record store in Arizona. It's from a MuchMusic tv broadcast which aired in 1990. Also includes interviews with the band and music vides from a MM spotlight ( Small town Bringdown, Last American Exit, Blow at High Dough, and about 90% of New Orleans is sinking. As well as the the 2 songs The Hip performed on Saturday Night Live.
Set List:
Crack My Spine Like A Whip
She Didn't Know
Highway Girl
It's Just Aswell
Boots Or Hearts
Trickle Down
Get Back Again
Three Pistols
Fight
Thirty-Eight Years Old
Blow At High Dough
I'll Believe In You
New Orleans Is Sinking
On The Verge

