02-15-2013, 08:17 AM
thompson girl Wrote:This is going to sound weird if you thought it was a greatest hits show, but this show ranks in my top three of all time. Actually, at the end, I said this was the best show ever! But, its definitely all because of the seat. I had front row, right in front of Gord S. and Rob. I don't know how they did it, but in a rink of thousands, they made me feel like there was nobody behind me.Earplugs.
I smiled the whole time, danced the whole time and didn't want the night to end. For a long time I hated In View. But this past year, I've started to love it. Watch Rob through that song and it will change everything. Other highlights were Escape (just love the song), Nautical (much prefer it on its own and not meshed into NOIS), and of course, the big one for me, NFPA. I was hoping they'd play it at my last show, and I was thrilled to not only get the song, but Sarah Harmer with it. I've heard it twice before without her, and having the female vocals in there really makes a difference.
I can't hear anything today, but hey, that's a small price to pay!

