03-16-2006, 08:19 AM
Hey guys,
I'm having severe internet trouble and have been unable to connect from my home PC (I'm at school right now). Anyways, my tray icon says im connected to the internet, but my MSN and Browsers wont connect. When I run the MSN troubleshooter, it says my "Default Gateway appears to be offline". Any advice? No Hipbase for two full days has made me crazy.
I'm having severe internet trouble and have been unable to connect from my home PC (I'm at school right now). Anyways, my tray icon says im connected to the internet, but my MSN and Browsers wont connect. When I run the MSN troubleshooter, it says my "Default Gateway appears to be offline". Any advice? No Hipbase for two full days has made me crazy.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston

