03-07-2006, 03:43 PM
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=internetNews&storyID=2006-03-07T152415Z_01_N01365015_RTRUKOC_0_US-MEDIA-LALA.xml">http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArtic ... A-LALA.xml</a><!-- m -->
I have to admit, if I was to join it would be very tempting to rip high quality files from the CDs I've received to keep on my computer and iPod, which is exactly what they don't want you to do:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lala.com/frontend/action/aboutlala">http://www.lala.com/frontend/action/aboutlala</a><!-- m -->
I ask you to do your part by doing the right thing: remove songs from your iPod or PC if you've agreed to send the CD to another member.
I have to admit, if I was to join it would be very tempting to rip high quality files from the CDs I've received to keep on my computer and iPod, which is exactly what they don't want you to do:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lala.com/frontend/action/aboutlala">http://www.lala.com/frontend/action/aboutlala</a><!-- m -->
I ask you to do your part by doing the right thing: remove songs from your iPod or PC if you've agreed to send the CD to another member.

