03-01-2006, 03:56 PM
I'm quite preplexed by the love affair you Canucks have with TH. There are a few scattered around the midwest & east-central states, and I went into one a little while ago when on the road, only because its popularity here on Hipbase piqued my curiosity. Soon after, I hit up a different one just to help broaden my TH experience.
I thought the coffee was better than 'decent', but nothing spectacular. Personally, I might even give the edge to Dunkin Donuts (in terms of "donut-shop" joe.)
And for some reason, each time I was in these THs, I noticed that the clientele was about 95% senior citizens. What's that all about? The soup and salad?
I thought the coffee was better than 'decent', but nothing spectacular. Personally, I might even give the edge to Dunkin Donuts (in terms of "donut-shop" joe.)
And for some reason, each time I was in these THs, I noticed that the clientele was about 95% senior citizens. What's that all about? The soup and salad?

