Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A suggestion....
#2

skippy the wonder dog Wrote:1) collect our 1078 questions and winnow it down to 12 or so by a brutal and arbitrary process that will alienate everyone and create fodder for eternal flame wars.

...go to the hipbase to propose your question, questions will be selected by a committee of arbitrary power-trip freaks, then responses posted here, etc....

I love your rapist wit.

It is true. Any process that narrows down questions posted will have to be arbitrary and in some ways alienating. Even as I sit outside the circle of power and realize that I probably would not be included in such an important decision-making process (this sort of thing is too large to do by polls), I think this is a capital idea and it would be an opportunity to get some real questions with real answers instead of the normal tripe we hear on the radio (except when Chris Chris phones in).

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)