02-11-2006, 10:39 PM
I tell ya 6 months ago I would have said the same thing...BUT...I have a friend who is 100% into music..has the best catalog of disks, yet...I have had a hard time to turn him onto the awesomeness that is the hip...., I'm still working on it. He's digging the Livepomymous disks I gave him...he likes llive stuff...anyway, he especially likes Inevibility..."all men's misery...". anyway; He is far more into hockey than I am...man...yet another reason...I don't get it?, sorry...
he got me into Maroon 5...give it a good listen..all the way through... a solid disk. Something the woman can liststen to, and you can groove your thing too..In fact its a hard album to follow up. Kind of like Live, collective soul, Coldplay....it is.. that good. I know I just imasculated (sp) myself but oh well....I stand my my statements...LZ give em a chance...
he got me into Maroon 5...give it a good listen..all the way through... a solid disk. Something the woman can liststen to, and you can groove your thing too..In fact its a hard album to follow up. Kind of like Live, collective soul, Coldplay....it is.. that good. I know I just imasculated (sp) myself but oh well....I stand my my statements...LZ give em a chance...

