12-29-2005, 09:37 PM
Most annoying singers eh...
1. Alanis Morissette..In my opinion the worst solo artist in history.
2. Scott Stapp..need I say more?
3. Chad Kroeger...grow up you loser.
4. Moron5 Singer...dont know his name either but he sucks ass.
5. Celine Dion...her voice is like an ice pick in the brain.
6. Whitney Houston....see above, multiply by 1000.
7. Hillary Duff...she actually makes Britney seem good, how bad is that?
8. Ashlee Simpson....go listen to "La La" you'll understand why, then you can rip your ears off and call me an asshole for suggesting it.
9. Justin Hawkins....Ok I do kinda like The Darkness (a few songs) but
this guy is way over the top, so shrill it almost hurts.
10. Every Boy Band Ever!!!! (and Mariah Carey)
:thumb:
1. Alanis Morissette..In my opinion the worst solo artist in history.
2. Scott Stapp..need I say more?
3. Chad Kroeger...grow up you loser.
4. Moron5 Singer...dont know his name either but he sucks ass.
5. Celine Dion...her voice is like an ice pick in the brain.
6. Whitney Houston....see above, multiply by 1000.
7. Hillary Duff...she actually makes Britney seem good, how bad is that?
8. Ashlee Simpson....go listen to "La La" you'll understand why, then you can rip your ears off and call me an asshole for suggesting it.
9. Justin Hawkins....Ok I do kinda like The Darkness (a few songs) but
this guy is way over the top, so shrill it almost hurts.
10. Every Boy Band Ever!!!! (and Mariah Carey)
:thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”

