12-24-2005, 09:13 AM
Some browsers don't display the shoutbox correctly. Try it with a different browser and things should work for you. As well, make sure you have the latest version of Java installed.
Regarding the Misty Moon show... I've uploaded more than 6 Gigs on a show that is only 3 gigs... which tells me that the leeches aren't sharing between one another.
I'm shutting down my computer in 45 minutes and I won't be back until Monday, so if you don't have it by then... talk to the other leeches.
Merry Ho Ho!
Regarding the Misty Moon show... I've uploaded more than 6 Gigs on a show that is only 3 gigs... which tells me that the leeches aren't sharing between one another.
I'm shutting down my computer in 45 minutes and I won't be back until Monday, so if you don't have it by then... talk to the other leeches.
Merry Ho Ho!

