Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Trade or B&P for Moncton show 9-3-05?
#1

Anyone want to trade or B&P me for this show? If you want to trade, my TTH collection is lacking these days, but I can offer you some Dave Matthews or Pearl Jam.

Also, if you have the Stones and/or OLP set from that show, I'd love to have them, as well. I was front row/center and I'm looking to have the "collection" as a keepsake.

I realize that all three sets are up for download at various places, but I'm on Rogers and they're dropping all my P2P connections so there's not much I can do. I got one copy of the Hip set, but two of the FLAC's were corrupted. What a tease. Wink


Thanks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)