Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

downie interview funny
#10

go®d Wrote:this is one of the funniest things i've ever heard. i've only ever heard gord taking himself real seriously....that or get annoyed at the interviewer. he's just whipping off the one liners like wildfire here....brilliant! thanks for sharing it. is this a real radio show? or is it like an internet broadcast? they mention a trailer like half a dozen times...

Gord was on two Winnipeg radio stations last Friday and he was very funny. I was expecting the low key oddball type interviews but questions were asked and he was light and funny.

As for the next single, lets face it, Gord's Lyrics are at the point where they do not really play well on the radio. I alwasy tell people who dont 'get' the Hip the following:

The country singers and pop singers will write crap like " you will miss me when I'm gone", Gordie says "you're gonna miss me, wait and you'll see, fully and completely". Nuff said. For those who think the Hip jumped the shark many CD's ago, their loss. I can't get enough of Gord's lyrics. Between The Hip and Floyd I have all I need musically.

A Hip set list is like a box of chocolates..you never know which one you're going to get.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)